JOB APPLY URL:
Licensed Rep FB/BB OH/KY
As our Licensed Sales Representative, you'll optimize Nike product sales by achieving sales goals with your assigned account base. You'll develop accurate and realistic seasonal assortments, forecasts and scenario plans. You'll also identify product opportunities and execute product strategies; stay current on product and product changes; and display strong customer service skills by developing and maintaining relationships with key customer personnel at all levels of the customer's business. This opportunity also involves soliciting and submitting orders; and ensuring timely coordination of order tracking, retail release and launch information, order confirmation, cancellations/Return-To-Stock summaries and delivery information. In addition, you'll increase sell-in and sell-through by preparing, planning and delivering clear and persuasive merchandising and product presentations.
Requirements for the position include:
* Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing or a related field is preferred
* 3 years' overall business experience that included field sales, retail buying, sales business planning or sales business analysis
* Experience in the licensed industry in retail or sales is strongly preferred or Nike experience in a field support position
* Passionate about licensed, preferably an enthusiast and a participant
* Ability to prepare, plan and deliver clear and persuasive sales presentations
* Strong working knowledge of the athletic industry and trends in the marketplace
* Understanding of competitive market, customer and retail trends
* Ability to use financial data to make decisions and maximize account profitability
* Ability to develop seasonal assortments, forecasts
* Merchandising experience is preferred
* Expert level proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
* Ability to lift and carry samples and bags weighing up to 25 lbs.
* Ability to work varied business hours, including some weekend work
* Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
We're interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply online.
Nike, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) that strives to create a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture.
INDUSTRY: Manufacturing and Production
JOB CATEGORY: Sales (Customer Service, Telemarketing, Retail)
v2 JOB CATEGORY: Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing
--LOCATION OF JOB--
ZIP CODE: 43085
JOB# (REQUISITION NO): 055445
EXPERIENCE: 2-5 years