Reynolds and Reynolds is one of the top providers of premium integrated computer solutions for automobile dealerships worldwide. In business since 1866, we continue to grow and provide cutting-edge solutions for all aspects of dealerships.
The Reynolds and Reynolds Company provides over 5,000 different types of printed forms and promotional items to the automotive market. As a Document Solutions Analyst, you will be responsible for creating and revising our electronic Finance and Insurance forms used by our customer accounts. You will be utilizing our software to make necessary updates to our forms products to ensure they are properly designed and that our high standards are met; this will include alignment, printing and calculation specifications. You will also be responsible for resolving both internal and external customer issues and verifying that the end product meets the customers’ requirements and expectations.
• Associate's degree or equivalent experience
• Strong attention to detail and troubleshooting skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance at no cost for the associate
• Paid vacation and sick days
• Eight paid holidays
• Professional development and training through Reynolds University
• Promotion from within
• Free on-site fitness center with a cardiovascular fitness area, weight room, daily fitness classes, and locker and shower facilities
• Company sports leagues including softball, volleyball, soccer, and many more
• On-site softball field, basketball courts, and volleyball courts
• World-class cafeteria with a variety of daily options and specials
• Convenience store with a full-service Starbucks coffee bar, magazines, greeting cards, and an assortment of snacks
• Company-sponsored events including the Family Picnic, Company Cook-Off, and Charity Bike build
• On-site credit union
• Referral bonuses
• Associate discounts for cell phones, cars, computers, entertainment, and much more
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Company: Reynolds and Reynolds
Contact: Recruiting Department