Reynolds and Reynolds is one of the top providers of premium integrated computer solutions for automobile dealerships worldwide. In business since 1866, we continue to grow and provide cutting-edge solutions for all aspects of dealerships.
As the F&I Vendor Specialist, you will be responsible for establishing relationships with the 4,500+ lending institutions that our customers do business with in an effort to acquire lending information for our related software solutions. This requires tenacity and a strong ability to influence and build relationships with these lenders. You will use independent judgment to determine how to leverage our customers and other external information to get to the decision maker. You will also have to sell the value and handle objections with these entities.
45-60 days of training
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Very strong communication and relationship building skills
- Strong attention to detail
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance at no cost for the associate
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Eight paid holidays
- Professional development and training through
- Promotion from within
- Free on-site fitness center with a cardiovascular fitness area, weight room, daily fitness classes, and locker and shower facilities
- Company sports leagues including softball, volleyball, soccer, and many more
- On-site softball field, basketball courts, and volleyball courts
- World-class cafeteria with a variety of daily options and specials
- Convenience store with a full-service Starbucks coffee bar, magazines, greeting cards, and an assortment of snacks
- Company-sponsored events including the
Family Picnic, Company Cook-Off, and Charity Bike build
- On-site credit union
- Associate discounts for cell phones, cars, computers, entertainment, and much more
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Company: Reynolds and Reynolds
Contact: Recruiting Department