Epiphany Lutheran Church, a vibrant 2-campus ministry in the Dayton, Ohio area, is looking for a dynamic, energetic and experienced youth director for grades 6-12. This is a full-time position focused on building and sustaining a diversified youth ministry program centered on scripture. We are searching for someone who can empower youth to explore their spiritual gifts in a safe and open environment and use those gifts to serve others and realize their potential as disciples of Christ. We also value the role relationships with youth plays in connecting the world to Jesus, one disciple at a time.
Essential duties include:
· Leading our Middle School Ministry program for grades 6-8
· Conducting a High School ministry for grades 9-12
· Organizing a comprehensive Sunday school program for both age groups
· Nurturing faith, outreach and service with our students and parents
· Formal training in youth ministry or equivalent experience
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Prefer 5 years of experience, part of which is in a large church youth ministry program
For a full job description, please contact Beth Schneider at email@example.com. Resumes can be forwarded to Pastor Sara Cutter, Epiphany Lutheran Church, 6430 Far Hills Ave, Dayton, OH 45459 or SCutter@epiphanydayton.org or faxed to 937-433-9655.