JOB APPLY URL:
COMPANY NAME: Softchoice
JOB TITLE: Pre Sales Solution Architect - Microsoft
Check out the Top 5 Reasons to Work at Softchoice! Softchoice is a leading North American provider of IT solutions and services and one of Canadas Best Workplaces five years and running. With a network of more than 40 local sales offices supported by five regional call centers, we work with partners like Microsoft, HP and IBM to manage the technology needs of more than 19,000 small, mid-market, enterprise and public sector organizations.
Our commitment to service and to delivering strategic advice in person has resulted in consistent, above-market growth. Whether providing efficient, low-cost technology fulfillment, or advanced solution design and implementation, we're helping organizations everywhere harness the power of innovation.
* Post-secondary education in Business, Marketing, Information technology or Engineering.
* Project Management skills would be considered an asset.
* Extensive experience in identifying, evaluating and implementing new service opportunities
* 2 to 5 years of experience, ideally with 3+ years of experience in a service / product development environment
* Experience in the development of business cases, cost / benefit analysis, pricing models, and forecasts.
* Formal experience in Services, marketing, business planning and project management functions related to Microsoft and Infrastructure Solutions.
* Experience in assessing new opportunities and performing necessary due-diligence around technical, operational and financial impacts.
* Broad knowledge on the IT Solutions and Professional Services.
* Highly developed interpersonal and leadership skills.
* Highly self-directed with ability to take initiative.
* Effectively liaises with all levels of management.
* Excellent negotiation, communication skills and political acumen.
* Excellent analytical and decision making skills.
* Strong process management skills including creation and change management. Ability to formulate stakeholder assessment, engagement and obtain buy-in strategies and execution.
* Thorough understanding of Professional Services best practices.
* Expert knowledge of financial analysis and business case preparation.
* Understanding of Marketing strategy, planning, and execution practices.
* Experience working for a Solutions Provider an asset.