Jameson Camp is seeking college students to fill remaining positions for our residential summer camp in Indianapolis, Indiana. Jameson serves children with minor social and/or emotional challenges. We offer a traditional camping program for 7 – 16 year olds, a camp focused on Wellness (making healthy living choices), a camp for children impacted by HIV/AIDS, and a Youth Leadership program for 13 – 18 year olds. Our counselors facilitate activities such as art expressions, ropes course, outdoor education, and much more with a focus on inspiring youth to discover their strengths. .
The following positions are available:
- Cabin Counselor / Art Expressions Instructor
- Cabin Counselor / Outdoor Adventure Instructor
- Cabin Counselor / Archery Instructor
- Cabin Counselor / Journalism Instructor
- Cabin Counselor / Challenge Course Instructor
- Pool Supervisor (health supervision or lifeguarding experience preferred, minimum age of 21)
- Health Supervisor (Must be Licensed Physician, Registered Nurse, or LPN)
No experience needed, just a desire to work with children. Cabin Counselors must be 18 years old and graduated from high school. Applications are posted on the website. Applications will be accepted until the beginning of May.
All staff provided room and board for the summer!
Summer Dates: May 24 – August 8
Paid Internships available – students must talk with their college advisors for program requirements.
Tim Nowak, M.A.
2001 Bridgeport Rd.
Indianapolis, IN 46231
"Enriching the lives of Indiana youth by inspiring them to discover their strengths."