All Majors Welcome
Basic Requirements for Teaching English in China:
a) Standard English speakers without any accent;
b) BA /BS degree or higher (Summer Internships available for in-school students);
c) Age: 20-65.
Benefits for you:
1. Free Round-trip international airfare paid by your host school if you teach at the same school for one academic year.
2. Free furnished-apartment usually on school campus, with a bathroom, a bedroom, a living room, TV, phone, Internet access, air-conditioning/heating, and cooking utensils, etc.
3. Well-paid positions with free Chinese lessons.
4. Paid three-week Winter Vacation
5. Travel stipends of 2200 RMB Yuan
Required Application documents:
a) Online registration on our website: www.ChineseCultureCenter.org
b) One-page resume emphasizing your teaching related experiences if any.
Chinese Culture Center certified by the China State Administration of Foreign Experts Afairs will take care of the tedious and complicated application procedures for you. Please register online: www.ChineseCultureCenter.org
If you don't have a passport yet, please call your local main post office to apply for one ASAP.