766 Turnpike Street
Canton, MA 02021
Job Title: Spring Marketing Intern or volunteer position.
Part time or Full Time Position
If you are interested please reply by e-mail only to CEO@MatchingDonors.com.
MatchingDonors.com has the Internship or non paid position you have been looking for. MatchingDonors.com is the world’s most successful company finding living altruistic organ donors for people needing transplants. MatchingDonors.com is a 501c3 nonprofit organization.
National Advertising Campaign Starting this Spring.
MatchingDonors.com will be unveiling its national television, radio, newspaper, magazine and billboard advertising campaign with many celebrity endorsements. The celebrities will be from, movies, television, sports, politics and the music industry. Many of the celebrities will be our patients, donors, associates, volunteers, and advocates of MatchingDonors.com. National Public Relations Campaign MatchingDonors.com has been featured in many media outlets such as THE NBC TODAY SHOW. A short list of some of the many places that have done profiles on MatchingDonors.com include: The TODAY SHOW (see video at http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/30558274#30558274 ), on NBC, People Magazine, ABC, NBC and CBS News, NightLine, CNN, CSPAN, FOX News, the Discovery Channel, CBS News Sunday Morning, Sabado Gigante, Univision, Telemundo, New York Times, Washington Post, USA TODAY, Anderson Cooper 360., to name a few. MatchingDonors.com receives a lot of press, three movies are currently being filmed about us and a reality television series is being produced about us.
· You will be working closely with CEO of MatchingDonors.com, marketing firms, The Hollywood Awards, The Hollywood Film Festival, Hollywood producers and television and sports stars, politicians and seasoned program marketing managers to help develop our marketing/advertising and help evolve campaigns from scratch; including our National Advertising Campaign, National Public Relations Campaign, and our Direct Mailing and E-mailing of Educational Materials campaign.
· You will be assisting managers, producers and directors with maintenance of advertising and marketing projects including television shows, movies, being done about MatchingDonors.com.
· Small projects will also be provided for the intern to manage- including developing marketing support for our sales team.
· Experience in Photoshop or similar program is a plus.
· You will be pulling and reading articles for potential quotes and news videos that can be used in advertising and on television.
· You will be producing and distributing our Press Releases.
· You will be creating ideas to drive more traffic to the MatchingDonors.com site and to build awareness.
· You will be shadowing department members as much as possible to gain knowledge of the job.
· Direct Mailing and E-mailing of Educational Materials. You will be creating educational materials to be mailed out MatchingDonors.com patients and donors, and also handed out at dialysis centers explaining to patients about the alternative of finding a living donor through MatchingDonors.com. This will be a regular monthly mail and e-mail campaign to strengthen the goodwill of MatchingDonors.com. We hope that the success of the MatchingDonors.com Marketing Campaign will increase awareness about the alternative of living donors for patients around the United States currently struggling with the transplant process.
Qualifications: Must be a current or past college student.
Please contact Paul Dooley at CEO@MatchingDonors.com or call at 781-821-2204 if you are interested in applying for this internship. Career services employees may feel free to call me with any questions.