JOB TITLE: Sr. Business Transaction Support Analyst II
JOB APPLY URL: http://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=745d8a81368b188cbe02fd68e6209201
We are currently seeking a Senior Business Transaction Support Analyst II to work in our Columbus, Ohio location.
Individual in position will interpret complex contract language and translate contract details into appropriate financial/business modules (i.e. contracts, projects, billing) in the ERP system for umbrella and large, complex stand-alone contracts. Participates in pre-award to post-award phases of client opportunities/contracts. Ensures complex financial data is translated into the system appropriately to ensure accounting, forecasting, billing, budgeting and reporting is defined accurately for the client.
* Translates complex client proposal data into the contacts module which includes creating and maintaining project definition and contract data.
* Creates complex contract, invoicing and project structures in the ERP system, frequently incorporating work breakdown structures, project budgets and specialized contract requirements.
* Ensures complex contract data is structured appropriately to provide accurate client invoicing and accounts receivable records. Ensures appropriate rate application for billing and
revenue recognition purposes for non-standard and contract specific rate plans and sets.
* Determines complex project definition for internal (non-client) projects including budgets and appropriate rate application.
* Validates the accurate entry of complex financial appropriation, funding and obligation data into the ERP system which will ensure appropriate accounting, reporting and billing.
* Participates in cross-functional teams by lending support and providing leadership. Acts as a subject matter expert for the ERP Data and Reporting Systems. Prepares responses for proposals, bids and contract negotiations which include billing terms and conditions, payment terms and conditions and non-routine rate applications.
* Performs compliance functions in a manner consistent with audit, internal control and legal requirements for maintaining approved system statuses.
* Communicates effectively with internal and external customers to facilitate the exchange of key information, clarify contract/project requirements and address customer needs.
* Responds to management inquiries for information by developing and executing complex queries. Interprets and analyzes query output to determine appropriateness and accuracy of the data.
THE FOLLOWING IS REQUIRED TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION:
* Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
* 4-7 years of experience working in similar role(s) as a Business Analyst.
* Demonstrated experience working in a complex corporate environment, adhering to corporate policies and procedures
* 2+ years of experience working with Contracts, including knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations, Uniform Commercial Code, international contract law, and/or public contract acquisition regulations.
* Demonstrated experience working with project costing models
* GL accounting and revenue recognition experience
* Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work across all levels of the organization
* Ability to obtain and maintain DOD security clearance, including U.S. Citizenship