COMPANY NAME: CareFusion
JOB TITLE: Coordinator, Collections
JOB APPLY URL: http://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=3f06b68cc8530dd7f56cd458af67802a
DESCRIPTION/RESPONSIBILITIES: What Collection contributes to CareFusion Collections is responsible for the collection of customer accounts receivable, credit hold decisions, and the
development and negotiation of payment plans What is expected of you for success in your role
· Demonstrates working knowledge of collections practices
· Contacts the customer and business units, gathers pertinent information and resolves the root cause(s) of delinquencies
· Applies basic negotiation techniques while maintaining good customer relations.
· Executes appropriate escalation procedures
What is expected of you and others at this level in Finance - Shared Services
for functional success
· Ensures that customers have a positive experience; commits to meet or exceed customer expectations.
· Identifies opportunities to improve efficiency while providing flawless transactions, services and products; manages monetary assets and other resources to optimize cost effectiveness.
· Manages day-to-day operational processes; develops and implements procedures in response to changing business needs and program design.
· Measures and evaluates the effectiveness of protocols, programs or deliverables; compares measurement results to standards
· Diagnoses problems related to daily transactional processes; determines possible resolutions and implements effective solutions in a timely
* Monitor and maintain customer accounts, collections activity and payment negotiations
* Make collections calls to inquire on payment for invoices or deductions
* Negotiate and follow up on payment arrangements
* Reconcile customer accounts, respond to inquiries, and research discrepancies
* Interface with sales, operations, cash application and other credit and collections individuals
* Extensive telephone customer contact
* High School Diploma (Associate degree preferred)
* Minimum of 2 years business to business collections experience
* Solid computer skills, experience with Microsoft office required
* Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills