COMPANY NAME: Anderson Merchandisers
JOB TITLE: RETAIL MEDIA MERCHANDISER - (Part Time) Columbus, OH
JOB APPLY URL: http://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=d3b1d48eb54e1d05a6d353f8dc6972d9
SUMMARY: The Retail Media Merchandiser is responsible for maintaining account aesthetics
and in store project execution.
This position is under the supervision of the District Sales Manager and is given direction from the Retail Media Specialist.
Job responsibilities, including but not limited to the following:
* Ensures proper inventory management through use of the Sales and Inventory Report and SMART device.
* Ensures proper category balancing in all stores through use of the Sales and Inventory report.
* Provides store General Managers with the following: competitive shopping information, monthly sales information and monthly promotional letter.
* Establishes and maintain a positive working relationship with all Anderson Merchandisers associates, store employees, and outside contacts.
* Responds immediately to all account concerns, applying the Sundown Rule
* Responsible for all territory in-store commitments.
* Ensures reporting integrity through accurate and timely TSP/Survey responses.
* Ability to communicate essential components of training materials directly to store employees.
* Maintain account aesthetics.
* Completes all project, product placement and execution expectations through advanced planning and communication with store management.
* Respond immediately to all store concerns.
* Assist with Territory projects.
Requirements and Qualifications, including but not limited to the following:
* Lifting objects and product up to a maximum of 50 lbs. with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects/product up to 35 lbs, in addition to, the ability to lift heavy objects up to 100 lbs with assistance from another associate.
* Work performed could be while sitting, standing, or walking.
* Work performed will entail fine manipulation of hands or fingers, as well as repetitive hand action.
* Work performed will entail bending, twisting, squatting, and climbing as well as upper and lower body mobility.
* Demonstrates technical efficiency on computer and SMART device.
* High School Diploma or equivalency exam required.
* Valid driver's license is required as travel to additional locations may be necessary.
* Automobile liability insurance is required to be maintained.
* Required to work a flexible schedule, including nights/weekends (including Sunday), holidays, occasional overnights and possible overtime.
* Must have high speed internet access and printing capabilities and be willing to dedicate time for minor office activities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
* Interpersonal Skills/Teamwork - the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others' ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things. Effectively works in a team environment.
* Verbal Communication - the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in both positive and negative situations.
* Training and Presenting - the individual trains associates on selling methods, operational best practices and "train the trainer" programs. Possess professional demeanor in presenting sales initiatives and ideas to customer, shoppers and associates.
* Planning/Organizing - the individual prioritizes and is able to use time efficiently, and is self motivated and able to work unsupervised.
* Adaptability - the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
* Leadership - Follows company policy as outlined in the Associate Handbook, embraces our Company Values and 10 Rules, and respects and promotes our Open Door Policy.