COMPANY NAME: Kindred Healthcare
JOB TITLE: Director Outpatient Rehabilitation Services - Multi site - Hospital - Springfield, OH
JOB APPLY URL: http://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=6a0eade0586fdc57e46481e69286ae98
COMPANY DESCRIPTION: At RehabCare we work with patients who need rehabilitation services at over 1,800 locations across the country. We are passionate about helping people regain their lives and we are just as passionate about offering our therapists state-of-the-art training and unmatched career opportunities. If you are ready to make a difference in a patient’s life by joining the nation’s largest provider of rehabilitation services, click here. An Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug Free Workplace.
DIRECTOR - MULTI SITE OUTPATIENT REHABILITATION PROGRAMS
We are seeking an experienced multi-site outpatient rehabilitation director interested in a unique career opportunity providing leadership of a multi hospital system based Outpatient Rehabilitation Program with 5 satellite clinics located in Springfield, OH.
The Director is a respected professional in the outpatient rehabilitation industry who brings significant knowledge and experience to the leadership of our team of talented individuals. As a key member of the rehabilitation management team, the Director is an influential contributor to overall rehabilitation operations, partnering to achieve exceptional outcomes and
projected growth goals. If you are a creative, experienced multi site outpatient rehabilitation professional with keen financial savvy and a track record of overall operational excellence - we definitely want to talk with you!
Qualified candidates must be a licensed Physical Therapist (preferred) or Occupational Therapist, with outpatient rehabilitation leadership experience and possess the following:
* Bachelors degree from an accredited program in a clinical rehabilitation field required
* Clinical leadership experience in an outpatient setting required
* Multi site Outpatient Rehabilitation Program Management experience preferred
* Effective, credible, engaging leader with ability to motivate, influence, and hold team accountable
* Excellent interpersonal skills to achieve strong client, physician and referral relationships
* Highly organized, systematic and able to function consistently in a fast paced environment
* High level of initiative and ability to manage competing priorities and short deadlines
* Strong visionary and strategist - embraces shared decision making
* Functional understanding of regulatory guidelines
* History of meeting / exceeding operational goals and objectives