COMPANY NAME: Kindred Healthcare
JOB TITLE: RN- Full/Part Time 11p-7a- Minerva Park Nursing & Rehab
JOB APPLY URL: http://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=bf26dc1f23728aee91e19a62cf71c6f5
Work with our physicians, implementing their orders for medications, treatments and special
tests. Supervise our LPNs, LVNs and CNAs to help them provide total nursing care for our residents. Be part of the Kindred family of knowledgeable and caring professionals who work together to give the very best in long-term health care.
* Interview applicants, recommend hires; participate in counseling to extent permitted by the State Practice Act
* Initiate and lead team conferences to develop individualized nursing care plans; assess and
document resident's condition and nursing needs; assign team members who have the capabilities and qualifications to meet resident's needs
* Implement physicians' orders; administer medications, start IVs, perform treatments, procedures and special tests and document treatment as required by Kindred and local/state/federal rules and regulations
* Ensure supplies are used economically and equipment is clean and maintained in a safe
* Coordinate nursing care of residents scheduled for therapy or procedures by other departments
* Report and record observations and reactions regarding residents
* Assist or institute emergency measures for sudden adverse developments
* Must be skilled in directing, motivating and training staff and able to work as a member of a team able to communicate effectively with residents, family members and all levels of the organization and maintain confidentiality. Should be a graduate of an accredited RN School of Nursing with valid RN state license, CPR certification and one year of nursing experience.