COMPANY NAME: Battelle
JOB TITLE: Chemical Engineering Intern
JOB APPLY URL: http://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=0572a435ab66f0cbdda2d91524910205
Within the Battelle’s Energy Systems Product Line, our Process and Systems Engineering (PSE) Group specializes in providing engineering and technology solutions to our clients. PSE is seeking a Chemical Engineering Intern to work at our Columbus, Ohio location.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE INTERN WILL INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
-Supporting the design, testing, and evaluation of new technologies. This will include specification and selection of appropriate equipment, assembly of process equipment and test fixtures.
-Conducting engineering scale-up, demonstration, and systemization
-Performing modeling to support process design and scale-up
-Writing technical reports and proposals. Giving technical briefings to clients.
- Generating, capturing, analyzing, and reporting defensible technical data.
THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS MUST BE MET TO BE CONSIDERED FOR
- Student with Junior or Senior standing actively seeking a Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering.
- 3.0 GPA or above
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Prior experience working independently on a variety of projects
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software including Excel and PowerPoint