JOB APPLY URL: http://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=7da2cd14e865f3aaed87b7312b164d99
COMPANY NAME: RehabCare
JOB TITLE: Speech Language Pathologist - PRN Friendship Village
At RehabCare we work with patients who need rehabilitation services at over 1,800 locations across the country. We are passionate about helping people regain their lives and we are just as passionate about offering our therapists state-of-the-art training and unmatched career opportunities. If you are ready to make a difference in a patient’s life by joining the nation’s
largest provider of rehabilitation services, click here. An Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug Free Workplace.
We are currently recruiting for a Speech-Language Pathologist. This position offers an exciting opportunity to join a team of dedicated health care professionals that pride themselves in providing quality patient care. Our facilities have a prominent reputation in the community for
providing excellent rehabilitation services. Play an important part in helping our residents to recover and feel better about themselves by providing therapy to maximize speech, language, cognitive and swallowing abilities.
* Communicate resident progress or problems to supervisor and other team members; assist with resident scheduling and post charges daily to patient records.
* Document resident care in accordance with Peoplefirst, regulatory, licensing, payer and accrediting requirements.
* Instruct resident's family or nursing staff in follow-through programs.
* Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean condition.
* Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team conferences and in-services.
* Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the Company's Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, appropriate professional standard and applicable state/federal laws.
Valid and state license or equivalent, in Speech/Language Pathology at the Clinical level in the state(s) where services are rendered.