Senior Internal Auditor
JOB APPLY URL: http://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=1187c4758cc81da89f48800e0e029a0c
We are currently seeking a Senior Internal Auditor. This position located in
Plan and perform financial, operational, investigative and follow-up audits to assist all levels of management by providing independent and objective analyses, appraisals, and recommendations on financial and operating activities. Reviews established systems for overall effectiveness and
efficiency as well as compliance with policies and procedures of the component.
Conduct the testing of COSO documented and other internal controls to assess compliance with established key controls and assess the effectiveness of existing controls. Perform organizational reviews seeking to detect irregularities, frauds, and other acts and conditions that pose a risk to the organization. Draft reports of audit findings and recommendations to management
for corrective action. Assist external auditors in the conduct of annual consolidated financial statement audit, benefit plan financial statement audits and OMB Circular A-133 audit. Participate as subject matter expert as required in ethics investigation process.
THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS MUST BE MET TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accounting or Finance related field.
· 2. 5-7 years experience in accounting or finance including public, industrial, or government audit experience.
· Certification (CPA, CIA) or MBA required.
· Effective use of Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access).
· Ability to prioritize daily responsibilities, manage multiple tasks and perform detailed review work independently.
· Willingness and ability to travel on an as-needed basis.
· Anticipated travel not to exceed 15%.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
THE FOLLOWING IS DESIRED, BUT NOT REQUIRED TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION:
· Sarbanes-Oxley 404 compliance experience a plus.
· Working knowledge of TeamMate and ACL preferred