JOB APPLY URL:
Kuwait CBRN Technician (Camp Arifjan, Kuwait)
FAST FORWARD TO YOUR NEXT MISSION
Integrity, confidence, discipline and commitment define your career in Battelle's National Security Global Business. Battelle was built on a firm foundation of honesty, integrity, and outstanding service and the work we do in national security impacts lives around the world; whether we're creating armor for military applications, testing a life-saving vaccine, or developing a more efficient hydrogen fuel cell. At Battelle, we reward the best work with more responsibility, positions to grow and develop, and the opportunity to make a positive impact on the world. Are YOU ready for your Next Mission?
Our National Security Global Business Logistics Services Group is seeking a technician experienced in the repair of first responder equipment. Compensation will be based on qualifications and experience. The position is located in Kuwait. A full benefits package will be provided.
The primary job responsibilities will include:
- Support site at Camp Arifjan Kuwait and travel to other Kuwait military sites for twelve months
- Work with Commands ensuring contract compliance and success
- Provide maintenance and supply support for Level A/B suits, decon equipment, SCBAs, SCBA refill station, Multi-RAEs, diesel generator, PAPR, radios, and Raman spectrometer
- Report regional status through proper reporting as required
- Identify systematic problem trends and/or recurring quality issues and provide feedback to program management
- Implementation and enforcement of Total Quality/ISO 9000 principles and concepts
- Perform maintenance actions throughout assigned region and document results in an asset management system
- Report Site status through proper reporting in asset management system
- Requisition, receive, store, issue and inventory parts, supplies as required
- Monitor and update asset management system for supply and asset visibility
- Inventory management and purchase requisition for consumables, repair parts, and sustainment items
- Execute maintenance operation to support PMCS, corrective maintenance, warranty, calibration, shelf life, and related life cycle sustainment operations
- Ability to be flexible with workload demands and changing requirements.
- Sole US Citizenship with the eligibility to obtain and maintain DOD Secret Security Clearance
- Ability to pass random drug testing
- Self-motivated, high energy person with excellent verbal, written communications and supervisory skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal management supervision or direction
- Proficient in the use of databases and spreadsheets
- Pass Battelle physical and obtain Personal Protection Equipment certification.
Battelle is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)/M/F/D/V and supports diversity in the workplace.
Battelle's competitive benefits program includes comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, employee pension, tuition reimbursement, work/life balance, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
JOB CATEGORY: Logistics
v2 JOB CATEGORY: Logistician
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Employee
SALARY RANGE: 0-0
--LOCATION OF JOB--
ZIP CODE: 43201
JOB# (REQUISITION NO): 1985