All Majors Welcome
Basic Requirements for Teaching English in China:
a) Standard English speakers
b) BA /BS degree or higher (Summer Internships available for in-school students and teachers)
c) Leadership and interpersonal skills.
Benefits for you:
1. Free Round-trip international airfare paid by your host school if you teach at the same school for one academic year.
2. Free furnished-apartment usually on school campus.
3. Well-paid positions with free Chinese lessons.
4. Paid three-week Winter Vacation
5. Travel stipends of 2200 RMB Yuan
6. Deferment of Student's Loan
Required Application documents:
a) Online registration on our website: www.ChineseCultureCenter.org
b) One-page resume emphasizing your teaching related experiences if any.
Chinese Culture Center certified by the China State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs will take care of the tedious and complicated application procedures for you. Please register online: www.ChineseCultureCenter.org
If you don't have a passport yet, please call your local main post office to apply for one ASAP.
If you'd like to opt out of this mailing list, please click here to unsubscribe.
Lea Walker, President