JOB APPLY URL:
LPN- Per Diem (Potential for FT)- LTC in Lebanon, OH
At Kindred Healthcare, our mission is to promote healing, provide hope, preserve dignity and produce value for each patient, resident, family member, customer, employee and shareholder we serve. Kindred Healthcare, Inc. (NYSE:KND) is a healthcare services company, based in Louisville, Kentucky, with annual revenues of over $4.2 billion. At December 31, 2009, Kindred through its subsidiaries provided healthcare services in 621 locations in 41 states, including 83 long-term acute care hospitals, 222 skilled nursing centers and a contract rehabilitation services business, Peoplefirst Rehabilitation Services, which served 316 non-affiliated facilities. Kindred’s 54,100 employees are committed to providing high quality patient care and outstanding customer service to become the most trusted and respected provider of healthcare services in every community we serve. An Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug Free Workplace.
Be a vital part of the Kindred team by providing much-needed assistance to the Medical Staff: assign nursing care, administer medications, perform treatments and document procedures.
- Document resident's condition and nursing needs; assign nursing care to team members in accordance with person's capabilities to provide resident's needs
- Implement physicians' orders; administer medication, perform treatments and document treatment as required by Kindred, and local/state/ federal rules and regulations
- Assist physicians with special tests and procedures within the scope of the Nursing Practice Act
- Ensure that supplies are used economically and equipment is clean and maintained in a safe manner
- Report and record observations and reactions regarding residents.
- Coordinate nursing care of residents scheduled for therapy or procedures by other departments.
- Assist with or institute emergency measures for sudden, adverse developments in residents LPN LVN Licensed Practical Nurse Licensed Vocational Nurse Nurse Nursing Nurses
Must be skilled in directing, motivating and training staff able to work cooperatively as a member of a team and react decisively in emergency situations. Should be an effective communicator with residents, families and staff members but able to maintain confidentiality. Requires a graduate of an accredited LPN/LVN School of Nursing with a valid state LPN/LVN license and CPR certification. One year of nursing experience is preferred.
INDUSTRY: Health Services
JOB CATEGORY: Nursing
v2 JOB CATEGORY: Nursing, Psychiatric, and Home Health Aides
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Employee
SALARY RANGE: 0-0
--LOCATION OF JOB--
ZIP CODE: 45036
JOB# (REQUISITION NO): 076878