Serving homeless women, children and families since 1990
Part Time Fundraising Position
Position Summary: Under the supervision of the Board of Directors & Executive Director, this position assists with coordinating and planning all fundraising events. The fundraising coordinator is to increase contributions by individuals and groups. The fundraising coordinator will work as a contracted employee of Interfaith Hospitality Network and be paid per event.
Skills: Relationship building, communication, raises awareness of the program, and the ability to recruit volunteers and train them accordingly.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in developing and implementing the overall campaign plan.
- Implements plans for cultivation and solicitation of all current and new fundraising events.
- Conducts or reviews research on prospective donors; develops and recommends approach strategy including setting dollar and/or participation goals.
- Responsible for volunteer recruitment and orientation.
- Provides information on planning and coordination of fundraisers to the Board of Directors, Executive Director and appropriate committees.
- Performs other duties related to the qualifications and requirements of the job.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Ability to independently apply a broad knowledge of fundraising practices and principles.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to coordinate and direct the work of others.
- Ability to motivate and lead a team and work as a team member. Ability to create and maintain good working relationships with a variety of internal and external constituents.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office programs preferred.
IHN Current Fundraisers:
- Soup & Salad Bar
- Golf Marathon
- Golf Scramble
- Corn Hole Tournament
- Mum Sale
- Lasagna Dinner
- Christmas Tree Sale
For more information or questions, please contact Elaina Bradley, Executive Director for IHN:E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone #: 327-8514