JOB APPLY URL:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in over 150 countries. Our 142,000 employees create quality products, services and solutions to optimize energy and operational efficiencies of buildings; lead-acid automotive batteries and advanced batteries for hybrid and electric vehicles; and interior systems for automobiles. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. Through our growth strategies and by increasing market share we are committed to delivering value to shareholders and making our customers successful. (EEO/AA Employer)
Johnson Controls is currently seeking HVAC Service Sales Professionals! Multiple Positions with various experience levels are currently available or are anticipated to become available in the near future in the following cities: Louisville and Lexington, KY, Cincinnati and Columbus, OH.
As part of the HVAC Service Sales team individuals are responsible for the sale of Johnson Controls service offerings to owners, primarily at the Director level. In addition, an HVAC Service Sales professional:
- Promotes the Johnson Controls value proposition to building owners by providing technical solutions and operational expertise.
- Builds and manages long term customer relationships/partnerships with target and managed accounts.
- Takes responsibility for customer satisfaction.
- Positions renewable service agreements as the foundation of managed account relationships.
- Executes the sales process to cultivate and manage long-term relationships and seeking out, qualifying and closing new sales opportunities.
- Utilize sales tools to plan and document progress as well as increase business opportunity at accounts.
- Obtain and close sales on a monthly basis.
- Seeks to expand the depth and breadth of Johnson Controls offerings within an account.
Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, or related discipline required. A minimum of three years of progressive field sales experience. At least one year successfully selling HVAC or building automation system service or projects. Demonstrates a commitment to integrity and quality in business. Excellent initiative and interpersonal communications skills. Demonstrated ability to influence account decision makers at key levels.
JOB CATEGORY: Business Development
v2 JOB CATEGORY: Business and Financial Operations
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Employee
SALARY RANGE: 0-0
--LOCATION OF JOB--
ZIP CODE: 43085
JOB# (REQUISITION NO): 070401