JOB APPLY URL:
FAST FORWARD TO YOUR NEXT MISSION
Integrity, confidence, discipline and commitment define your career in Battelle's National Security Division. Battelle was built on a firm foundation of honesty, integrity, and outstanding service and the work we do in national security impacts lives around the world; whether we're creating armor for military applications, testing a life-saving vaccine, or developing a more efficient hydrogen fuel cell. At Battelle, we reward the best work with more responsibility, positions to grow and develop, and the opportunity to make a positive impact on the world. Are YOU ready for your Next Mission?
Our National Security Division is currently seeking a Electrical Engineer. This position is located in Columbus, Ohio.
The Electrical Engineer's responsibilities include the following:
- Designing electronic and electro-mechanical equipment to meet the needs of a large variety of clients including the armed services or other Department of Defense organizations.
- Conceptualization, requirements definition, fabrication, testing, field installation, troubleshooting and other activities related to delivery of reliable hardware for challenging and diverse environments (i.e. underwater equipment, chemical/biological defense, avionics and electronics systems, personal equipment, etc.).
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- 0-3 years mechanical engineering experience
- Particular interest, experience or skills in Programmable Controllers
- Experience in computer applications such as word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, design and analysis
- Recent graduates will be considered if they can demonstrate aptitude in design and problem solving by experience such as college-level project or thesis work, co-op or intern employment, or previous work involving hands-on and design related work. All candidates should specify GPA within resume.
- US citizenship with the ability to obtain and maintain government security clearances
- May require periodic travel.
Battelle's competitive benefits program includes comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, employee pension, tuition reimbursement, work/life balance, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Battelle is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and supports diversity in the workplace. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
For more information or to apply for openings, please visit our website www.battelle.org/careers.
JOB CATEGORY: Engineer (Design, Technical, Research, Software, Hardware)
v2 JOB CATEGORY: Mechanical Engineer
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Employee
SALARY RANGE: 0-0
--LOCATION OF JOB--
ZIP CODE: 43201
JOB# (REQUISITION NO): 2396