Summary Position Description:
Responsible for administrative assistance to Principal, Producer and Account Managers, following agency, provider and TPA guidelines. Works with all of the team members to service new and existing accounts.
1. Create and maintain client files in computer data bases and paper files.
2. Learn, maintain, and process reports from software programs.
3. Handle administrative duties as assigned: filing, faxing, copying, binding, Microsoft Word documents, Excel spreadsheets and assist in developing/maintaining various manuals and/or reports.
4. Create proposal materials ( i.e. performance reports, Power Point presentations) as needed by producer.
5. Schedule appointments with clients.
6. Maintain a complete understanding of plan designs and individual products and carriers.
7. Have excellent customer service skills and attitude.
8. Maintain good working relationship with all client personnel.
9. Maintain good working relationship with carrier and vendor personnel.
10. Understand plan design to help retirement plan sponsors or participants with questions
11. Maintain agency paper and electronic files accurately and consistently, following agency procedural guidelines and E&O and carrier standards.
12. Assist and/or complete other duties or tasks as assigned by Agency management.
1. Education: High school diploma or GED.
2. Skills: Proficient with Microsoft computer programs, great oral and written communication skills
3. Attributes: Ability to learn and work independently on tasks, great customer relations, work ethic and integrity, team oriented, takes initiative.
Brower Insurance Agency, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.