JOB APPLY URL:
FAST FORWARD TO YOUR GROWTH
As part of Battelle's Health and Life Sciences Global Business, you will touch every aspect of human health. We deliver far reaching solutions to some of the world's most pressing health challenges - from developing medical products that change individual lives to pharmaceuticals that address potentially devastating health conditions on a global scale. Battelle supports your career by offering you the opportunity and resources to solve the most critical health problems, breakthrough technology developments, mentorship opportunities, upward mobility, and company ethics and reputation. Are you ready to Fast Forward To Your Growth?
Battelle's Medical Device Solutions group is seeking an Electrical Engineering Co-op in Columbus, Ohio for part-time regular work during Summer Semester/Quarter of 2012.
- The selected candidate will participate in multi-discipline teams on medical product development projects.
- Supporting team members in conducting experiments, including data acquisition and analysis, assembly and fabrication of prototypes and equipment.
- Some additional facets of product development such as concept generation, design, prototyping and schematic capture may be possible pending project work load and candidates abilities.
- Sophomore standing or higher in an electrical or software engineering curriculum or related field and with coursework emphasizing product design.
- Minimum of a 3.0 GPA.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Proven ability to successfully work independently or as part of a larger team.
- Applicants in an established Co-op program or those available for more than one work term will be given preference. This includes either consecutive work terms or a rotation of work - school- work
- Experience with embedded or application software development or analog or digital hardware design is a strong benefit
- Work experience designing product components and subsystems, familiarity with manufacturing processes and related design requirements and constraints.
- Experience with statistical analysis and/or Design of Experiments.
INDUSTRY: Health Services
JOB CATEGORY: Engineer (Design, Technical, Research, Software, Hardware)
v2 JOB CATEGORY: Engineer
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Intern
SALARY RANGE: 0-0
--LOCATION OF JOB--
ZIP CODE: 43201
JOB# (REQUISITION NO): 2272