COMPANY NAME: WorkflowOne
JOB TITLE: Account Executive
JOB APPLY URL: http://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=b2dd235f847764c939451c1cfa58bb1a
DESCRIPTION/RESPONSIBILITIES: Looking for Sales Leaders
WorkflowOne is re-inventing the print management industry and we want you to be a part of our transformation!WorkflowOne's clients are some of the biggest names in healthcare, financial services, manufacturing and retail services. They look to us for advice on how to manage their printed documents, customer communication and billing, distribution and fulfillment, and promotional marketing. Whether we're leveraging the latest in digital print technology or employing new social media, WorkflowOne helps customers simplify their lives, source more efficiently and sustain measurable business improvement.We are looking for people who have a proven track record of consultative sales and delivering excellent service. We need high energy, savvy professionals who are eager to advance their careers with our growing company.If you are looking for a fast-paced environment where individuals have the ability to make a difference, look no further than WorkflowOne. We are changing the way America works and we want you to be part of it!
* Responsible for achieving assigned sales quotas and goals for customers located within a defined geographic territory or account list. Prospects and develops business, responds to RFPs, and develops proposals for presentation to customer. Coordinates account resources with representatives from marketing, pre-sales, information technology, development, and customer services.
* Daily interface with current customer base to promote customers understanding of product offerings. Evaluates customers’ current business solutions and needs and provides new WFO solutions to meet those needs.
* Focuses on new business development by signing new accounts.
* Coordinates special projects and customer requests between implementation, operations and account support.
* Partners with account support & billing to ensure accurate billing. Communicates account profitability to the customer. Partners with account support to manage inventory.
* Bachelor's degree with 2 - 4 years sales experience
* 4-8 yrs selling experience; preferably in print/mail/promo industry INDUSTRY: Publishing, Media and Advertising JOB CATEGORY: Sales (Customer Service, Telemarketing, Retail)