COMPANY NAME: United Airlines
JOB TITLE: Customer Service Representative - Line Station/Ramp Duties
JOB APPLY URL: http://tinyurl.com/7ywajm9
COMPANY DESCRIPTION: Let Your Adventure Begin Today!In the fast-paced world of air travel, there is one thing you can count on…every day is an adventure. As a customer service representative with United Airlines, you'll get to experience this adventure first-hand. At United, we understand the experience each customer has with us is determined by their interaction with our customer service representatives. That's why we put a premium on hiring courteous, caring and customer focused employees. We need great communicators and even better listeners; people with the desire and dedication to make the day better for our customers. We believe every journey is an opportunity to shine. Now is the perfect time for you to begin your journey with us!
Regular Part-Time CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES Full Time Benefits Apply
The customer service representative (CSR) acts as the main customer contact at an airport and will be responsible for assignments that may consist of work in the following areas: ticket counter, lobby, gate, baggage services, international departures and arrivals, air freight, ramp and cabin service, automated check-in-control, operations center, premium services, red carpet room and customer assistance. Permanent employees are eligible for medical, dental and life insurance benefits, as well as flight benefits on the first day of employment.
· Working in baggage arrival and Lost and Found areas; lifting of items up to 70 pounds required
· Receiving aircraft and operating passenger loading bridges
· Assisting customers with quoting fares/schedules
· Making reservations and issuing tickets
· Checking baggage
· Helping with flight check-in/boarding
· Resolving customer concerns
REQUIRED SKILLS: Qualifications:
· Valid state driver's license, a good driving record and be at least 18 years old
· Dependable and the ability to work entire assigned shift as well as ability to work all types of shifts, including nights, weekends and holidays
· Strong communication skills
· Great conflict-resolution skills
· Courteous, caring and respectful
· Excellent typing ability
To accommodate the airport's operations, a wide variety of work shifts are required. Schedules for this assignment will be bid in training. Part-time schedules are normally four to six hours per day, 16 to 30 hours per week. The workweek consists of five days with two consecutive days off. Days off may rotate weekly or monthly. Starting salary is $10.09 per hour. New employees are required to join the union within 90 days of employment. United is an equal opportunity employer.
United offers growth opportunities and a competitive benefits package including travel privileges for you and your eligible family members."It's Time to Fly"