District Director Sales & Marketing- Ohio District
JOB APPLY URL: http://tinyurl.com/7on6rtx
About the Opportunity:
Develops and implements sales strategies to increase referrals, admissions and market share in the Region.
* Provides facility admissions personnel and marketing Liaisons with training and education necessary to achieve company goals and objectives.
* Analyzes territory and customer requirements and determines need for sales focus and penetration.
* Creates new relationships with insurance, financial, legal and medical professionals, senior organizations, appropriate special interest groups, hospital discharge planners, and other community-based referral sources which result in utilization of facility services.
* Monitors mechanisms to measure staff performance and results and ensures teamwork occurs, goals are met, recognition is given or corrective action is taken, as warranted.
* Develops quarterly sales forecast and plan.
* Prepares and submits Kindred sales tracking reports to the Region and Corporate offices.
* Maintains a database of medical contracts/community resources along with knowledge of industry trends and legislative/regulatory issues and communicates this information to facility staff and community contacts
* Assess and develop sales strategies for multiple locations and determines needs for each and creates sales plan and focus accordingly.
* Performs other tasks as assigned.
* Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Company's Code of Business Conduct, its policies and procedures, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.
* Skilled in directing and motivating the workforce.
* Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their family members, and at all levels of the organization.
* Ability to travel extensively and manage a flexible work schedule.
* Skilled in analytical evaluation.
* Knowledge of, or ability to learn federal and state reimbursement programs guidelines and programs (Medicare & Medicaid).
* Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing or a related field or equivalent experience.
* Three years experience managing a sales force. Two years of experience in marketing/sales for long term care facilities.
*Kindred Healthcare proudly supports Affirmative Action. Drug-free work environment.
COMPANY DESCRIPTION: At Kindred Healthcare, our mission is to promote healing, provide hope, preserve dignity and produce value for each patient, resident, family member, customer, employee and shareholder we serve. Kindred Healthcare, Inc. (NYSE:KND) is a healthcare services company, based in Louisville, Kentucky, with annual revenues of over $4.2 billion. At December 31, 2009, Kindred through its subsidiaries provided healthcare services in 621 locations in 41 states, including 83 long-term acute care hospitals, 222 skilled nursing centers and a contract rehabilitation services business, Peoplefirst Rehabilitation Services, which served 316 non-affiliated facilities. Kindred’s 54,100 employees are committed to providing high quality patient care and outstanding customer service to become the most trusted and respected provider of healthcare services in every community we serve. An Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug Free Workplace.
INDUSTRY: Health Services
JOB CATEGORY: Health Care (Counseling, Medical, Nursing, Child Care)
v2 JOB CATEGORY: Healthcare Support