COMPANY NAME: 3M Company
JOB TITLE: Customer Service Representative - Dublin, OH
JOB APPLY URL: http://tinyurl.com/6lo7yav
DESCRIPTION/RESPONSIBILITIES: 3M Cogent, a leading high-tech development company, is seeking a Customer Service Representative for the customer service department in Dublin, OhioJob Summary:The person hired for the position of Customer Service Representative will handle customer inquiries, claims and complaints; handling inbound calls including customer order entry, servicing customer accounts, and other duties as assigned.
Roles and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
* Acts as the primary liaison with customers in the Application Registration activities related to fingerprinting process and service.
* Communicates clearly and professionally with the customer by telephone and/or written correspondence.
* Educates and informs the customer of the process via phone registrations, and or Web self registrations. Directs customers to sites for fingerprinting.
* Has knowledge and understanding of the current processing systems and can provide service to internal and external customers.
* Enters verbal and written application information that meets both the internal and external customer's requirements accurately into the Call Center Tool.
* Handles Billing inquiries and process credit card payments for Applicants.
* Directs customer calls to the correct person at all locations.
* Participates in and maintains a quality service culture within the Customer Service Team. * Supports the organization's quality program(s)
.Available to work Monday through Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm.
Location and Travel: The person hired for the position of Customer Service Representative will be located in Dublin, Ohio and does not include travel.Relocation benefits are currently NOT authorized for this position.Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B Status).
REQUIRED SKILLS: Basic/Minimum Qualifications:
* High School Diploma/GED
* Minimum 1 year of customer service experience
* Good customer service skills
* Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills * PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
* Strong organizational skills
* Good interpersonal skills
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Fluently Bilingual in both English and Spanish (verbal and written)
* Clear and conceptual thinking ability; excellent judgment and discretion
* Ability to handle work-related stress; handle multiple priorities simultaneously; and meet deadlines
About 3M 3M captures the spark of new ideas and transforms them into thousands of ingenious products. Our culture of creative collaboration inspires a never-ending stream of powerful technologies that make life better. 3M is the innovation company that never stops inventing. With $27 billion in sales, 3M employs about 80,000 people worldwide and has operations in more than 65 countries. For more information, visit www.3M.com or follow @3MNews on Twitter.About 3M Cogent3M Cogent is a leading high-tech development company in the fields of image processing, biometrics, automated fingerprint identification, and systems integration for a worldwide customer base which includes law enforcement, civil government, and commercial customers. 3M Cogent offers competitive employment benefits which include, paid health care and dental insurance, paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, 401(k) and disability insurance. 3M Cogent is an equal opportunity employer.For more information, visit www.cogentsystems.com