Join Us at the 11th Annual Asian Diversity Career Exposition
Sponsored by Asian Diversity, Inc.
Friday, March 9th, 2012 10:00 am - 4:00 pm Penn Plaza Pavilion, New York City
With over two decades as a pioneer recruitment firm in Asian American job placement, Asian Diversity, Inc., in partnership with the Northeast Consortium, will once again organize and host its yearly career fair. We invite you to join us for our 11th Annual Asian Diversity Career Expo held on March 9th, 2012. Our Consortium partner consists of the following schools which are dedicated to our formidable mission of bringing together top Asian American talent with premium employers seeking to recruit from that talent base.
• Boston University • Pace University• Dartmouth College • Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey• New York University • Stony Brook University• Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) • The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
We are proud to present this wonderful opportunity to:
• Connect with Industry Experts, Recruiters, & Working Professionals
• Meet with representatives from Top Corporations, Government Agencies, & Non-Profit Organizations
• Launch your career with premium Job and Internship opportunities in the U.S. & Asia
• Take part in Company Informational & Professional Informational Sessions
• Receive 1-on-1 advice from Expert Trainers, Critical Interview & Resume Writing Tips
Participating industries include:
Advertising / Banking / Biotechnology / Energy / Engineering / Finance / Food & Beverage / Global Media / Government / Healthcare / Hospitality / Insurance / Legal / Marketing / Pharmaceuticals / Technology / Telecommunications
Who should attend:
All of the below individuals, regardless of racial or ethnic background, are encouraged to attend.
• Current students and recent university graduates – B.A./B.S., M.A., M.B.A., and Ph.D. graduates looking for employment within various industries in the U.S. and Asia
• Working Professionals interested in exploring additional career opportunities• Individuals interested in Asian issues and working in Asia
• Individuals who wish to meet with recruiters, industry experts, and peers to expand their network
• Pre-register at www.asianlife.com for complimentary admission ($10 at the door)• Submit your resume to our online database and get pre-selected for on-site interviews.
For all inquiries:
If you have any questions regarding attendee matters, or sponsorship opportunities, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 212.465.8777.
For tips on preparing for our Career Expo, be sure to check out our next newsletter!