COMPANY NAME: Anderson Merchandisers
JOB TITLE: RETAIL MEDIA MERCHANDISER - (Part Time) Columbus, OH
JOB APPLY URL: http://tinyurl.com/86t3vmy
JOB SUMMARY:The Retail Media Merchandiser is responsible for maintaining account aesthetics and in store project execution.
SUPERVISION:This position is under the supervision of the District Sales Manager and is given direction from the Retail Media Specialist.
Job responsibilities, including but not limited to the following:
* Ensures proper inventory management through use of the Sales and Inventory Report and SMART device.
* Ensures proper category balancing in all stores through use of the Sales and Inventory report.
* Provides store General Managers with the following: competitive shopping information, monthly sales information and monthly promotional letter.
* Establishes and maintain a positive working relationship with all Anderson Merchandisers associates, store employees, and outside contacts.
* Responds immediately to all account concerns, applying the Sundown Rule
* Responsible for all territory in-store commitments.
* Ensures reporting integrity through accurate and timely TSP/Survey responses.
* Ability to communicate essential components of training materials directly to store employees.
* Maintain account aesthetics.
* Completes all project, product placement and execution expectations through advanced planning and communication with store management.
* Respond immediately to all store concerns.
* Assist with Territory projects.
REQUIRED SKILLS: Requirements and Qualifications, including but not limited to the following:
* Lifting objects and product up to a maximum of 50 lbs. with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects/product up to 35 lbs, in addition to, the ability to lift heavy objects up to 100 lbs with assistance from another associate.
* Work performed could be while sitting, standing, or walking.
* Work performed will entail fine manipulation of hands or fingers, as well as repetitive hand action.
* Work performed will entail bending, twisting, squatting, and climbing as well as upper and lower body mobility.
* Demonstrates technical efficiency on computer and SMART device.
* High School Diploma or equivalency exam required.
* Valid driver's license is required as travel to additional locations may be necessary.
* Automobile liability insurance is required to be maintained.
* Required to work a flexible schedule, including nights/weekends (including Sunday), holidays, occasional overnights and possible overtime.
* Must have high speed internet access and printing capabilities and be willing to dedicate time for minor office activities.
Competencies:To perform this job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
* Interpersonal Skills/Teamwork - the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others' ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things. Effectively works in a team environment.
* Verbal Communication - the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in both positive and negative situations
. * Training and Presenting - the individual trains associates on selling methods, operational best practices and "train the trainer" programs. Possess professional demeanor in presenting sales initiatives and ideas to customer, shoppers and associates.
* Planning/Organizing - the individual prioritizes and is able to use time efficiently, and is self motivated and able to work unsupervised.
* Adaptability - the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
* Leadership - Follows company policy as outlined in the Associate Handbook, embraces our Company Values and 10 Rules, and respects and promotes our Open Door Policy.