COMPANY NAME: WorkflowOne
JOB TITLE: Docutech Operator
JOB APPLY URL: http://tinyurl.com/6mzdoe3
DESCRIPTION/RESPONSIBILITIES:We are looking for experienced operators to join our team to operate one or more pieces of digital printing equipment to produce a variety of business form products by performing the following duties:
* Operates digital printing equipment (Docutech) to produce cut sheet documents (checks, receipts, or other business documents) as specified by customer order.
* Monitors quality of product produced to ensure inconsistencies such as color bleeds, spots on paper, and other printing related errors are not present on final product. Also performs all quality audits.
* Monitors and tracks material usage (paper, toner, cartridges, etc.) and re-orders paper and other supplies when necessary.
* Manages the PODFLOW system to include printing of all PODFLOW orders to be completed according to our client’s SLA’s.
* Uploads and maintains PDF’s. * Prepares finished product for shipping and/or receiving into the warehouse.
* Performs a variety of Bindery work (e.g. cutting, padding, shrink wrapping, folding, hole punching, etc.) to complete orders per customer specifications.
* Contacts equipment service company when necessary for diagnosing and troubleshooting problems with equipment.
* Performs a variety of daily and monthly reports per supervisor’s request (e.g. Daily Productivity numbers, Monthly Click summary data, etc.).
* Maintains attendance according to facility guidelines as well as be able to work constructively with co-workers, supervisors, vendors, etc. in performing daily responsibilities.Minimum Qualifications:High School Diploma or equivalent is necessary. Previous digital printing experience and/or strong mechanical aptitude is necessary to perform required job functions satisfactorily.