JOB APPLY URL:
Coordinator — Airport Operations Station Support - Columbus, OH - PART-TIME (Airport Operations)
*****This is a Part Time Position*****
Assists managers and supervisors by performing administrative activities and functions associated with scheduling, payroll, accounts payable, report preparation and wellness administration associated with office and personnel functions in a Station Operations office.
- Assists in the development and maintenance of advance work schedules for station operation functions utilizing computer generated volume data and staffing guidelines
- Develops and maintains statistical data and prepares information and reports pertaining to budgets, office forecasts, operations and performance. Makes local purchases within authorized limits, maintains office supplies and processes local statements for payment
- Performs personnel-related duties including filing, process payroll in accordance with provisions of union agreements and company policy
- Provide support for management by coordination and preparation of reports associated with personnel functions
* High School Graduate or equivalent work experience required
* General knowledge of Microsoft Office products and applications required
* Experience in a clerical role preferred preferred
* Regular attendance and punctuality in accordance with United's policies is required
* Attendance is required at work location.
* If you have already accepted a position with the new United, you understand and agree to remain in the assignment previously agreed upon for a period of one year and understand that you will not be considered for other positions for at least one year, posted via the Talent Selection portal, even if the position is at a higher level.
JOB CATEGORY: Secretarial
v2 JOB CATEGORY: Executive Secretary and Administrative Assistant
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Employee
SALARY RANGE: 0-0
--LOCATION OF JOB--
ZIP CODE: 43219
JOB# (REQUISITION NO): AOC2002-CMH-AL