JOB APPLY URL:
TotalCare is a subsidiary of Sybron Dental Specialties. Our corporate headquarters is in Orange, California, and our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility is in Romulus, Michigan. At Kerr TotalCare, we're all about protecting people by providing high-quality infection-prevention products for use in the dental environment. We carry a complete line of enzymatics, high-level disinfectants, surface disinfectants, barrier covers and sleeves, eye protection and hand hygiene products. Our products maintain consistency with Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and Organization for Safety and Asepsis Procedures (OSAP) guidelines.
Sales of TotalCare infection prevention products in the dental industry through assigned distribution channels. Candidate would work with Dental professionals at all levels in Group Practices, Individual Practices and School Settings.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- B.A. or B.S degree required ( Science/technical background a plus)
- 3+ years outside sales experience selling a premium product with a proven track record of success.
- Strong organizational skills with proven time management skills.
- Successful end user sales selling a tangible product preferable through distribution.
- Ability to work independently and creatively.
- Excellent communication skills including verbal and written.
- Demonstrated ability to develop on-going professional relationships with customers.
- Laptop and company car provided.
- All business expenses will be reimbursed.
- Approximate overnight travel: 50%
- Territory includes: Ohio, KY, TN, W.VA, VA, Washington, D.C..
- Sales representative should be based out of: Columbus, OH
Sybron Dental Specialties recognizes the innovation and energy of its employees with competitive compensation and a full range of benefits, including medical/dental/vision, retirement plan, and much more.
Please no faxes or phone calls and only those meeting our criteria are asked to apply. Only those candidates being considered for this position will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Sybron Dental Specialties!
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
INDUSTRY: Other / Not Specified
JOB CATEGORY: Sales (Customer Service, Telemarketing, Retail)
v2 JOB CATEGORY: Sales and Related Worker
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Employee
SALARY RANGE: 0-0
% TRAVEL INCLUDED: 50
--LOCATION OF JOB--
ZIP CODE: 43085
JOB# (REQUISITION NO): TOT000013