Salient provides services and solutions that defend the United States and its citizens from threats, provides advanced tools to soldiers who defend the nation and assists government agencies in running their business more effectively. Salient has teamed with numerous organizations within the Intelligence, Homeland Security and Defense communities to form alliances needed for successful missions. The company specializes in the areas of Intelligence Analysis, Information Technology, Engineering/ Integration, Training and Cyber Security solutions.
Salient is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/AAP employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. Salient prohibits discrimination against employees and qualified applicants for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, marital status, national origin, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws. Salient will make reasonable accommodations, in appropriate cases, for qualified individuals with disabilities, if it can do so without undue hardship.
For more information on Salient Federal Solutions, Inc, please visit us on the Web at www.salientfed.com.
- Creation of a financial reporting tool for F22 program supporting the customer at WP AFB.
- This tool will be created from an Excel platform with custom macros and need dashboard capability.
- It will pull data from flat files and need to model costs effectively for the organization's needs.
Expert Certified Programmer in MS Excel with the following:
- Visual Basic for Applications" (VBA) and Excel "macro" development ("Macro's" are essentially like a custom webapp in SP but within excel. It allows you to extend a certain capability that excel would not typically offer via program within a program type visual. As if you clicked on one cell and it opened another screen showing a computational program or any program they write for that matter...It makes Excel customizable and is essential to this)
- MS Certified in Excel • Cost modeling experience is a plus • Someone that has created financial modeling tools within Excel
- BS minimum, no clearance needed, must be a US citizen.
JOB CATEGORY: Computers
v2 JOB CATEGORY: Network and Computer Systems Administrator
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Employee
SALARY RANGE: 0-0
--LOCATION OF JOB--
ZIP CODE: 45433
JOB# (REQUISITION NO): 20664