JOB APPLY URL:
FAST FORWARD TO YOUR NEXT MISSION
Integrity, confidence, discipline and commitment define your career in Battelle's National Security Global Business. Battelle was built on a firm foundation of honesty, integrity, and outstanding service and the work we do in national security impacts lives around the world; whether we're creating armor for military applications, testing a life-saving vaccine, or developing a more efficient hydrogen fuel cell. At Battelle, we reward the best work with more responsibility, positions to grow and develop, and the opportunity to make a positive impact on the world. Are YOU ready for your Next Mission?
Our National Security Global Business Logistics Services Group is seeking an experienced individual to function as a Financial and Logistics Data Analyst for the Air Force Total Ownership Cost Decision Support System. Compensation will be based on qualifications and experience. The position is located in Dublin, Ohio.
The Financial and Logistics Data Analyst will collect, analyze, process, and maintain financial and logistics data from Air Force and Defense data sources.
Primary job responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert on Air Force and DFAS Financial and Budget systems
- Analyze DFAS General Accounting and Financial System - Rehost (GAFS-R) source data and make allocations to weapon systems and functional categories.
- Perform special projects as assigned, including needs analysis, design, implementation, configuration, testing, and documentation
- May design and implement user training programs.
- Analyze and implement process improvements
- Work with other Operations to meet customer requirements
- Intermediate knowledge in Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and database applications
- Intermediate knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Operational Air Force experience
- Demonstrated ability to function as a member of a integrated product team
- Able to acquire and maintain DOD Secret clearance
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or equivalent.
Battelle's competitive benefits program includes comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, employee pension, tuition reimbursement, work/life balance, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
JOB CATEGORY: Business Development
v2 JOB CATEGORY: Financial Analyst
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Employee
SALARY RANGE: 0-0
--LOCATION OF JOB--
ZIP CODE: 43017
JOB# (REQUISITION NO): 2154