JOB APPLY URL:
Project Manager (Proposed Business) - Northern OH / Southern MI
The leading provider of comprehensive water and wastewater services to municipal and industrial customers
We are growing the North American market! So we are regularly looking for talented professionals to join our team. Successful candidates have demonstrated success working with municipalities and the water/wastewater industry and share in our commitment to Service, Value and Responsibility. Come be a part of the future. And help us make the world a better place to live.
The Project Manager plans, organizes and manages the daily operation, maintenance and testing of a wastewater facility including assuring compliance with established environmental, safety, operating, standards, policies and emergency response procedures. The Project Manager also maintains ongoing client interface to keep client informed and enhance client relations.
- Degree in Business, Science or Engineering or equivalent related experience with completion of an accredited management course.
- At least 5 years progressive supervisory and management experience within a wastewater treatment environment with thorough knowledge of the methods, techniques, principles, and practices of wastewater treatment and wastewater collection.
- Highest level of certification required by site. If from another state, must achieve certification within one year of appointment to Project Manager. Lab experience for permit testing requirements.
- Demonstrated leadership ability and ability to manage resources (personnel, equipment, materials, facilities, funds and reputation).
- Knowledge of Process / Operations Management, QA/QC procedures, Safety, Environmental and Facilities / Capital Equipment Management with above average expertise in at least one of the key areas of general knowledge.
JOB CATEGORY: General Management (Management (any level), Executive, Supervisor)
v2 JOB CATEGORY: Management
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Employee
SALARY RANGE: 0-0
--LOCATION OF JOB--
ZIP CODE: 43215
JOB# (REQUISITION NO): 14281