JOB APPLY URL:
Area Director of Admissions Mgmt- LTC Exp Req- Ohio- 75% Travel
At Kindred Healthcare, our mission is to promote healing, provide hope, preserve dignity and produce value for each patient, resident, family member, customer, employee and shareholder we serve. Kindred Healthcare, Inc. (NYSE:KND) is a healthcare services company, based in Louisville, Kentucky, with annual revenues of over $4.2 billion. At December 31, 2009, Kindred through its subsidiaries provided healthcare services in 621 locations in 41 states, including 83 long-term acute care hospitals, 222 skilled nursing centers and a contract rehabilitation services business, Peoplefirst Rehabilitation Services, which served 316 non-affiliated facilities. Kindred’s 54,100 employees are committed to providing high quality patient care and outstanding customer service to become the most trusted and respected provider of healthcare services in every community we serve. An Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug Free Workplace.
About the Opportunity:
The Area Director of Admissions Mgmt is responsible for leading a collaborative marketing and sales approach through out all of the Kindred facilities that are located in the assigned market area. With respect to oversight of Area Director of Sales, strategy for revenue growth, daily and ongoing management of the sales personnel, management of the collaborative marketing budget, directing sales, marketing and admissions initiatives, policies and protocols.
- Bachelors degree in related field
- 10 years in Healthcare Sales Management with responsibility for multiple facility locations and sales teams. Experience in leading, training and driving the referral through admissions sales process and growing new business.
- Join all sales and admissions professionals from all Kindred Divisions together as a cohesive marketing and sales team for the Collaborative Market. This team will be responsible for promoting all services and programs offered throughout Kindred Healthcare in the specified Market, generating referrals and converting those to admissions in one of the Kindred facilities
- Oversee the assignment of Territories by Referral Source to each Clinical Liaison.
- Oversee the tracking system that will pull all admissions and referral numbers for all divisions together to create one focused report. Analyze these numbers and distribute to the appropriate leadership.
- Support the sales and management tools as outlined in the Kindred POP Sales Training. Insure ongoing utilization of the tools.
- Introduce a Sales Site Visit Reporting tool that includes proper utilization of tracking tools, sales call shadowing, relationship map utilization, potential admissions study, account management system.
- Oversee the Assessment/Screening process by insuring that the collaborative assessment process is followed. Introduce the Collaborative Assessment process by following the guidelines, processes and procedures as required by all Kindred facilities.
- Track the success of referrals within the Kindred system from one level to another and work with Case Management to continually improve the promotion of our system within our system .
- Organize continued training on the programs and services offered at each level of care throughout Kindred.
- Identify Program Development Opportunities throughout the Collaborative Market
- Utilize a Tracking Program to identify trends and opportunities throughout the division.
- Oversee the execution of annual plans, quarterly plans and weekly sales and marketing meetings are conducted for each facility.
- Review all 90-Day Action Plans for those Facilities identified as focused facilities.
- Provide a monthly overview of focused facilities in the Collaborative Market.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office, word-processing and spreadsheet software.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Work independently with minimum supervision.
- Working knowledge of Medicare, Managed Care and other healthcare payors, programs
- Strong management for results skills
- Strong Customer services skills and orientation
- Ability to work under stress and in emergency situations.
- Travel required 75% of the time.
INDUSTRY: Health Services
JOB CATEGORY: Health Care (Counseling, Medical, Nursing, Child Care)
v2 JOB CATEGORY: Other Healthcare Support
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Employee
SALARY RANGE: 0-0
--LOCATION OF JOB--
ZIP CODE: 43085
JOB# (REQUISITION NO): 082317
EXPERIENCE: 10-15 years