JOB APPLY URL:
Serves as a lead analyst providing expertise on continuous process improvement strategies, organizational redesign, change management projects, and performance measures for very complex and multiple business process engagement. Responsible for guiding and leading a team of Business Analysts in the review and analysis of requirements and requests that come from areas of the business, operations and additional users of CIT services. The role will include working with Business and Technical staff to analyze current process requirements, track key performance indicators and solidify best practices to produce the best end-to-end process for the overall CIT organization.
- Manages and leads project tasks as a control account manager within an earned value managed project.
- Manages and assigns work of other Business Process Analysts and Systems Analysts on the team.
- Primary Liaison with Business and Technology staff to build business relationships, document business case, then ultimately manage and drive change across the organization
- Become the Functional Expert for the designated modules within their given process area and gain an understanding of inputs and outputs across all processes.
- Lead and train a team of Business Process Analysts on improved processes and disciplines within process areas
- Perform Project Coordination/Project Management to Define, develop, and manage enterprise process improvement initiatives for releases, medium sized projects, and large scale strategic projects
- Perform project and program management activities in support of process engineering efforts
- Leads business process reengineering teams by mapping "as is" and "to be" enterprise-level business processes, eliciting, documenting, and validating requirements and their drivers, and business process metrics
- Facilitates requirements and design sessions with both the business community and CIT
- Provides expertise in determining what requirements fit/don't fit within the software. Develops best fit recommendations for solving the process and systems gaps.
- Communicate business priorities to the project team accordingly, in order to drive effective business solutions
- Identifies, assesses, and records near-term business needs, recommending business priorities, and advising businesses on options, risks, and costs versus benefits
- Work closely with business partners and technology groups to document requirements and formulate cost effective solutions
- Clearly communicate with process stakeholders, business partners and technology leads at all management levels to ensure timely and accurate project delivery
- Translate requirements into design documentation based upon business requirements and processes, in line with project documentation including but not limited to workflows and requirements documents
- Oversees the Development of test plans including test cases/scripts/scenarios in support of the testing objectives
- Oversees Development of Training Material, Training Schedules, and Facilitates as needed
- Helps shape the vision of longer-term business requirements practices and procedures
- Supports the functional end-users after project deployment, and may participate in continuous process improvement initiatives, new requirements development and enhance projects.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Management Information Systems, or other business related field.
- Eight or more years experience in one or more of the following fields: a business/operations discipline (e.g., Finance, Contracts, Accounting, Purchasing, Project Control, Project Management, Business Development) or equivalent. Leadership, issue resolution, communication, and presentation skills. Enterprise Software Functional Consulting role or Business Process Reengineering/Improvement/Management role.
- Proficiency in a process mapping tool such as Microsoft Visio.
- Proven record of driving change.
- Ability to effectively communicate with business and technology executives in a matrix organization.
- Experience with full lifecycle enterprise projects.
- Familiar with multiple PeopleSoft's modules, or other similar enterprise software such as SAP, JD Edwards, or Oracle. Proficiency in MS Office and be a U.S. citizen.
MBA, PMI-PMP, IIBA-CBAP or similar certification; Microsoft Project, SharePoint collaboration software; and Professional Services industry experience (Government or commercial).
JOB CATEGORY: Computers
v2 JOB CATEGORY: IT Team Leaders
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Employee
SALARY RANGE: 0-0
--LOCATION OF JOB--
ZIP CODE: 43201
JOB# (REQUISITION NO): 2529