JOB APPLY URL:
FAST FORWARD TO YOUR GROWTH
As part of Battelle's Health and Life Sciences Global Business, you will touch every aspect of human health. We deliver far reaching solutions to some of the world's most pressing health challenges - from developing medical products that change individual lives to pharmaceuticals that address potentially devastating health conditions on a global scale. Battelle supports your career by offering you the opportunity and resources to solve the most critical health problems, break through technology developments, mentorship opportunities, upward mobility, and company ethics and reputation. Are you ready to Fast Forward To Your Growth?
Our Health and Life Sciences Division is currently seeking a Study Director. This position located in Columbus Ohio.
Perform and direct Safety Pharmacology studies in compliance with GLP regulations under the general direction of the Safety Pharmacology Manager or designate. Supervise junior staff in the conduct of studies. Develop SOPs, Forms, Methods, Procedures, Protocols, Reports and Proposals. Review, analyze and interpret data generated using animal studies to write reports of cardiovascular, pulmonary and other related studies. Present seminars and presentations to clients and prepare abstracts, posters and manuscripts for scientific meetings and publications. Interact with clients regarding work performed.
The following requirements must be met to be considered for this position:
- Requires a Master's degree in Physiology or related field and a minimum of 3 years experience in preclinical regulatory safety pharmacology or related field OR Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 7 years experience in preclinical regulatory safety pharmacology or related field.
- Must have at least 3 years experience study directing preclinical regulatory studies or equivalent.
- Must be capable of interpreting and understanding the various specifications of individual study protocols and program designs and organizing logistics between study management and technical staff to ensure the precise conduct of the study protocol.
- Excellent English language, composition and grammar communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize, schedule and organize work; perform under tight deadlines and adapt to changing priorities.
- Must have working knowledge of Good Laboratory Practices regulations.
- Word processing and computer skills; familiarity with Microsoft Office software packages (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.); experience with Adobe Acrobat software is helpful.
- Ability to work in a team setting.
- Three years experience in safety pharmacology/physiology studies.
- Hands on experience with various animal and ex-vivo models
- Demonstrated ability to innovate research models.
- Working knowledge of both GLP and OECD regulatory requirements.
- Ability to communicate and develop business relationships with clientele.
- Working knowledge of computer acquisitions systems (EMKA, DSI, BUXCO, etc.).
- Working knowledge of EMKA ECGAuto post processing software.
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative assessment of electrocardiograms.
Battelle's competitive benefits program includes comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, employee pension, tuition reimbursement, work/life balance, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Battelle is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and supports diversity in the workplace. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation. For more information about our other openings, please visit www.battelle.org/careers
INDUSTRY: Health Services
JOB CATEGORY: Clinical Research
v2 JOB CATEGORY: Medical and Clinical Laboratory Technologist
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Employee
SALARY RANGE: 0-0
--LOCATION OF JOB--
ZIP CODE: 43205
JOB# (REQUISITION NO): 2261