JOB APPLY URL:
Regional Sales Manager/Director-Immunization -Cincinnati/Columbus, OH
Position Title: Regional Sales Manager/Director-Immunization -Cincinnati/Columbus, OH
Working Location: Ohio
Employment Status: Full-Time Regular
Required Experience: Not Indicated
Required Education: Bachelor's Level Degree
Travel Required: 25%
- Team Leadership and Development
- Business Acumen
- Organization Effectiveness
- Performance Driven
- Strategic Thinking
- Lead and direct team of Sales Specialists /Account Managers to promote GSK products to targeted physicians and academic centers to achieve specific sales goals.
- Direct Sales Specialists/Account Managers in the acquisition, expansion, and retention of targeted business within the assigned area.
- Participate in the formulation of regional sales strategies, interpret strategies and apply to issues within the geographic area.
- Work with VP/AVP to establish sales and profit goals for geographic area.
- Achieve or exceed sales goals for area.
- Full Engagement with key accounts (largest accounts in area) by developing and implementing strategies, participating in contract negotiating team and implementing contracts and servicing the account.
- Act as local liaison and collaborator(build consensus on area strategies and tactics) between GSK Sales Division and other GSK sectors (Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines, Oncology, HIV, Dermatology and Medical Center Sales, etc).
- Identify and validate market opportunities and needs and assist with developing plans to launch, test, and refine new product and service offerings.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships (GSK focal point for customer) with key executives (CEO, CFO) and key decision influencers/makers in all accounts.
- Manage and deploy resources (financial, field staff) to ensure achievement of objectives. Establish and manage area expense budgets; ensure appropriate return on investment.
- Work with Sales Specialists/Account Managers on a consistent basis evaluating and directing sales presentations.
- Attract, develop and retain individuals who will ensure high level of performance.
- Provide adequate training, coaching, follow-up and development of sales representatives in all phases of their work including career development.
- Work with Regional/Area Marketing Managers to coordinate programs and strategies within the region.
- Bachelor's degree in Medical Sciences, Marketing, or Business required.
- Must possess a combined minimum of 5 years the following:• Pharmaceutical Sales Management or Marketing management experience or Equivalent industry experience
- Travel 25% (estimate).
- Valid Driver's License
JOB CATEGORY: Sales (Customer Service, Telemarketing, Retail)
v2 JOB CATEGORY: Sales Representative, Services
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Employee
JOB PAYMENT: SALARY
SALARY RANGE: 0-0
--LOCATION OF JOB--
ZIP CODE: 43214
JOB# (REQUISITION NO): PCK343-179680