JOB APPLY URL:
Rehab Manager - Columbus Heatlhcare, OH
At RehabCare we work with patients who need rehabilitation services at over 1,800 locations across the country. We are passionate about helping people regain their lives and we are just as passionate about offering our therapists state-of-the-art training and unmatched career opportunities. An Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug Free Workplace.
We are currently recruiting for a Rehab Manager. The Rehab Manager will demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate for residents ranging in age from adolescence to geriatrics including Rehab Services, Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology and where applicable, wound prevention. This individual will coordinate and direct resident care to optimize resident safety and reduce the likelihood of medical/healthcare errors and ensure residents' needs are met and facility policy is followed.
- Able to make an appropriate assessment on all residents regarding therapy requested; observe and evaluate treatments effectively; recommend change to physician if needed.
- Demonstrate knowledge of all rehabilitation services modalities; formulate a teaching plan based on the learning needs of the residents, involving the family as appropriate, and evaluate the effectiveness of the learning.
- Able to assess residents pain which interferes with participation in rehabilitation and contact physician for appropriate intervention.
- Oversee scheduling of treatments and maintain productivity standards.
- Comply with departmental inspections.
- Valid and current Occupational Therapy license or equivalent, in the state(s) where services are rendered.
- One year of management experience in rehabilitative medicine plus current BCLS certification.
This position offers an exceptional pay rate and benefits package including:
- Medical and Dental Insurance Plans
- Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Employee and Dependent Life Insurance
- Group Legal Plan
- Laser Eye Surgery Discount Plan
INDUSTRY: Health Services
JOB CATEGORY: Health Care (Counseling, Medical, Nursing, Child Care)
v2 JOB CATEGORY: Occupational Therapist
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Employee
SALARY RANGE: 0-0
--LOCATION OF JOB--
ZIP CODE: 43228
JOB# (REQUISITION NO): 074363