JOB APPLY URL:
Realogy Corporation, a global provider of real estate and relocation services, has a diversified business model that includes real estate franchising, brokerage, relocation and title services. Realogys world-renowned brands and business units include Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate, CENTURY 21, Coldwell Banker, Coldwell Banker Commercial, The Corcoran Group, ERA, Sothebys International Realty, NRT LLC, Cartus and Title Resource Group. Collectively, Realogys franchise systems have approximately 14,700 offices and 267,000 sales associates doing business in 100 countries around the world.
We are currently looking for a Field Support Technician Level 2 to work in our Ohio location.
Provide knowledgeable PC software, hardware, and network connectivity troubleshooting. Diagnose and resolve these issues for corporate employees and sales associates. Installation, configuration and onsite support of PC software, hardware, and network devices located at the Columbus metro offices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Installs, configures and troubleshoots Windows operating systems.
- Installs, configures and troubleshoots network cards and network connectivity software.
- Installs, configures and troubleshoots proprietary application software.
- Installs, configures and troubleshoots PC hardware and other approved peripherals.
- Assists Network Engineers in debugging network issues as required.
- Configures and troubleshoots network printing on client computers.
- Resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with every interaction.
- Keeps customer informed of issues and provides update in status in ticket tracking system.
- Performs special projects as requested by supervisor.
- Escalates issues as necessary to other groups within the IT organization.
- Image capturing for computer deployments.
- Assist with branch server rollouts and maintenance.
- Review and assist with users Network drive space capacities.
- May be required to travel overnight.
- Additional responsibilities as required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Windows (installation and troubleshoot)
- Microsoft Office (installation and troubleshoot)
- 3 years desktop and Internet access support experience
- 5+ years desktop support experience
- MCSE and/or CNE, or 3 years experience as technical support person in a network environment.
- Strong skilled in all Microsoft Office products.
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint (2 Year).
- Strong network administration knowledge; good server administration knowledge.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong judgment, analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- Valid drivers license
- Basic understanding of networking and TCP protocol
- Ability to install &troubleshoot operating system software
- Ability to install hardware, peripherals and resolve hardware conflicts
- Ability to work independently
- Organized and dependable
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and possess a high degree of flexibility
- Ability to take initiative and work well under pressure
- Good communication skills and team player attitude essential
- MCSA or MCSE, A+
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write technical correspondence, as well as explain technical issues to non-technical people.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to lift computers, printers, and monitors up to 50 lbs.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate computer keyboards and mouse as well as others computer components.
- Ability to get to branch offices by individuals own means of transportation and a valid drivers license while carrying tools\equipment and spare parts.
- Required travel approximately 15%
- Maybe required to travel to Cincinnati offices Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
Realogy Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in its hiring and business practices. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. EEO MFVH
INDUSTRY: Finacial Services and Insurance
JOB CATEGORY: Computers
v2 JOB CATEGORY: Network and Computer Systems Administrator
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Employee
JOB PAYMENT: SALARY
SALARY RANGE: 0-0
% TRAVEL INCLUDED: 25
--LOCATION OF JOB--
ZIP CODE: 43085
JOB# (REQUISITION NO): 30624