JOB APPLY URL:
Business Office Manager- LTC in Lebanon, OH
At Kindred Healthcare, our mission is to promote healing, provide hope, preserve dignity and produce value for each patient, resident, family member, customer, employee and shareholder we serve. Kindred Healthcare, Inc. (NYSE:KND) is a healthcare services company, based in Louisville, Kentucky, with annual revenues of over $4.2 billion. At December 31, 2009, Kindred through its subsidiaries provided healthcare services in 621 locations in 41 states, including 83 long-term acute care hospitals, 222 skilled nursing centers and a contract rehabilitation services business, Peoplefirst Rehabilitation Services, which served 316 non-affiliated facilities. Kindred’s 54,100 employees are committed to providing high quality patient care and outstanding customer service to become the most trusted and respected provider of healthcare services in every community we serve. An Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug Free Workplace.
Combine your business office talents, experience, and your love of people and interest in their lives. Yes, it's very important to keep billing, admissions, payroll, deposits straight; but it also means a lot to get involved with our residents, offering help (or maybe a smile) where it's needed.
- Set up and maintain financial files for residents: billing, admission papers, state and Medicare reimbursement documents; coordinate and collect accounts receivable and past-due accounts
- Review payment policies and procedures with new admissions and their responsible parties
- On a daily basis: complete receipt records, post deposits, run cash receipts batch listings, research/prepare/post adjustments, call in deposits and enter census into HPAS
- Administer and reconcile resident trust accounts and petty cash
- Prepare billing for agencies, Medicare, veterans and other billing agents; prepare and submit corporate, Medicare and agency reports, ensure posting of ancillaries and perform month-end closings
- Supervise and assist the Payroll Benefits Coordinator, A/P processor and other business office staff
- Conduct job responsibilities in accordance with the Company's Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, appropriate professional standards and applicable state/federal laws
Must have knowledge of billing and collection practices/techniques and be skilled in the use of computers, particularly the Microsoft Office suite of applications. Should be accurate, concise and detail-oriented with the ability to organize and prioritize to meet deadlines. Flexibility about work hours and skill in directing and motivating staff are important. Also needed is the ability to communicate effectively with residents, their families and at all levels of the organization. A High School diploma (or equivalent) and three years of experience in accounts receivable, collections or similar are required. A BA in Accounting or Business preferred. If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employee Click Here.
INDUSTRY: Health Services
JOB CATEGORY: Auditing
v2 JOB CATEGORY: Bookkeeping, Accounting, and Auditing Clerk
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Employee
SALARY RANGE: 0-0
--LOCATION OF JOB--
ZIP CODE: 45036
JOB# (REQUISITION NO): 080179