JOB APPLY URL:
Job ID: 1417
Brink’s U.S., a division of Brink’s, Incorporated, is the premier provider of armored car transportation, ATM servicing, currency, coin processing and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for a Process Improvement Manager.
Job Summary: This position is responsible for working directly with Branches and Regions to implement, communicate, train, and audit Business Partners on “Best Practices” to drive efficiencies in Safety, Security, Routing, Vaulting, and Work Flow. This position will also be responsible for identifying and implementing customizations to “Best Practices” to accommodate for structural variations between Branch locations.
This position will be physically located in our Columbus, OH City Location, however it will report into our U.S. Headquarters.
- Delivering standardized “Best Practices” and process improvement solutions to Branches
- Exercise sound judgment when customizing “Best Practices” and process improvement solutions to accommodate for structural variations between Branch locations
- Conduct equipment/process capability studies to determine optimum machine outputs and future equipment needs.
- Assist with development of KPI's and Labor Standards, and Develop and coordinate projects to improve speed, reduce costs and increase customer satisfaction.
- Document, communicate and train Business Partners on new work processes
- Audit Branches to ensure process improvement solutions are delivering the desired results
- Evaluate existing processes and develop recommendations for improvement to processes
- Ensure all components of operations are best optimized for maximum productivity, quality, and efficiency.
- Measure the effectiveness of implemented process improvements and report the results with Process Improvement Team
- 50% Travel
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Process Improvement
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in process improvement concepts and techniques
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in training and leading projects across functions Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in Banking and/or Transportation industry
- Experience with facility design and layout optimization
- Engineering degree
- Strong diagnostic, consultative, analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal/communication and presentation skills
Brink’s, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, and is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace.
JOB CATEGORY: Business Development
v2 JOB CATEGORY: Business Operations Specialist
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Employee
JOB PAYMENT: SALARY
SALARY RANGE: 0-0
--LOCATION OF JOB--
ZIP CODE: 43211
JOB# (REQUISITION NO): PCK622-3097