JOB APPLY URL:
Salient provides services and solutions that defend the United States and its citizens from threats, provides advanced tools to soldiers who defend the nation and assists government agencies in running their business more effectively. Salient has teamed with numerous organizations within the Intelligence, Homeland Security and Defense communities to form alliances needed for successful missions. The company specializes in the areas of Intelligence Analysis, Information Technology, Engineering/ Integration, Training and Cyber Security solutions.
Salient is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/AAP employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. Salient prohibits discrimination against employees and qualified applicants for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, marital status, national origin, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws. Salient will make reasonable accommodations, in appropriate cases, for qualified individuals with disabilities, if it can do so without undue hardship.
For more information on Salient Federal Solutions, Inc, please visit us on the Web at www.salientfed.com.
- OPIR (Overhead Persistent Infrared) analysis
- Exploit remotely sensed data and produce intelligence products on OPIR data
- Work with customers to produce requirements for new intelligence tasking
- Work with new satellite systems to develop tools, procedures, and reporting
- Help produce intelligence products and studies
- Produce studies to determine geolocation methods
- May require shift work
- May require occasional travel
- Familiarity with event analysis, space launches, remote sensing data is desired
- An active TS/SCI security clearance
- A minimum of 3 years in OPIR
- BS / Math, Science, Engineering
- Experience with OPTICKS and TMS
JOB CATEGORY: Other / Not Specified
v2 JOB CATEGORY: Military Specific
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Employee
SALARY RANGE: 0-0
--LOCATION OF JOB--
ZIP CODE: 45433
JOB# (REQUISITION NO): 20593